VisionGauge® High-Accuracy 3D Inspection & Measurement System in Half-Gantry Configuration
VisionGauge® High Accuracy 3D Inspection & Measurement Systems with built-in auto-focus and edge-detection are perfect for wide range of industrial production, quality control, and laboratory applications.
VisionGauge®‘s advanced edge-detection technology produces sub-pixel accurate measurements, increases measurement repeatability, and virtually eliminates operator-dependent measurement error. Standard configurations are available off-the-shelf and non-standard configurations can also be accommodated. We can configure a system to meet your specific requirements!
These 3 dimensional inspection & measurement systems are built around the powerful and easy-to-use VisionGauge® software package, which means that they have a simple and intuitive Windows™ interface and include a wide range of fully-integrated tools for imaging, measurements, statistics, databasing, reporting (with charts & graphs), data transmission & exchange and much, much more!
VisionGauge® 3D inspection & measurement systems also include a wide range of image analysis and measurement tools to allow you to successfully solve a wide range of applications. VisionGauge®‘s powerful stage-based vision inspection tools include counting and sizing (blob analysis), registration and alignment, high-accuracy positioning and measurement, pattern matching, illumination control, auto-focus, step and repeat part scanning, color verification, defect detection, and many others.
Configuration with Power-Zoom optics.
Also available with Microscope-grade optics
VisionGauge® 3D Measurement System Features:
- Available with an open-frame stage & glass insert that allows for both transmitted and reflected illumination. Also available in half-gantry and full-gantry configurations
- High-precision crossed-roller movements with built-in end-of-travel limit switches.
- Encoder feedback is available with resolutions of 0.25um or 0.1um.
- Stage lengths can be customized to fit part requirements, including super-extended travels.
- Micro-stepping motor controller is capable of ultra-fine movements.
- All axes can be controlled using either the external (3-axis, 3-speed) joystick or VisionGauge’s® on-screen joystick. With VisionGauge’s® intuitive “teach” mode, it is easy to create part programs. Programs can be saved to and retrieved from disk.
- These systems include the complete VisionGauge® extensive measurement toolset.
- Manual configurations are also available.
- All illumination is LED, computer-controlled & programmable.
- Available with fixed magnification or zoom optics, either manual or motorized, or high-power long-working-distance microscope optics.
- A wide range of options are available to solve even the most challenging applications, such as rotary stages, adapted & specialized illumination, LASER modules, etc…
Download a pdf about our High-Accuracy 3D Measurement and Inspection Systems.