VisionGauge®’s Patent Pending “Tooth Checker™” Tool
VisionGauge®’s Patent Pending “Tooth Checker™” tool is specially adapted to check parts
VisionGauge®’s powerful and innovative new Patent Pending “Tooth Checker™” tool automatically locates, to very high accuracy, the crests and / or roots of a part's teeth or threads and determines if they are within their tolerance band. It can also determine all other part characteristics, such as tooth pitch, thread depth, major & minor diameters, etc...
- Fully automated
- Completely independent of part orientation & clocking
- With a rotary stage the crest and root points can be used to calculate part runout
- Can also be applied to parts that are larger than the field-of-view
- The tool is usable in both manual and fully-automated modes (i.e. within an automated program)
- The tool produces a PASS / FAIL result (which can be exported and used in all of the same ways as the current PASS / FAIL results) and also shows where the part passes and where it fails
- Supports linearly variable tolerances, plus/minus tolerances, plus/plus tolerances, minus/minus tolerances, etc...
- Smart “Adaptive Thresholding” automatically disregards point imperfections
Perfect for quickly and accurately checking:
- Bone screws
- Medical rasps
- Fluted Instruments
- Threads & fittings
The Tooth Checker tool can check that either crests, roots, or both, are in tolerance
Quick & Easy to Set Up!
Using the crest & root points that the Tooth Checker tool has found, it can then automatically determine all other part characteristics