VisionGauge® OnLine version 12.32, dated June 27th 2017, is available for download.
This update includes the following enhancements:
– When the Settings Toolbox “Apply Motion Control Parameters” button is checked when setting the parameters, the current motion control convergence criteria (for all of the axes) is also saved (along with the velocities, etc…). Then, when that button is pressed, the current motion control convergence criteria is set to the ones that were saved…
– The maximum number of datums has been increased to 500.
– String variables have been increased in length. Each string variable can now hold up to 256 characters
– The Program Toolbox – “Text String” step operation can now output the date and time to a Character String Data Group during a program.
– VisionGauge Online now outputs the tolerances specified for a measurement to ProLink. Also, a “Source” and “Extra” field are able to be output for each measurement. The Source field is usually used as a ‘machine source’ fixed id, and the Extra field can be used for additional data about the measurement. Numerical variables, string variables, or a user-specified fixed string can be selected as the content for these fields in the main menu “Customize – Data Transfer – Prolink” menu item.
– We’ve carried out some enhancements to the “Presence Verification” mode of the software’s CAD Auto Pass/Fail tool to improve performance.