The perfect solution for checking broach cutters
Broaching is used when precision machining is required, especially for unusual shapes. Among other uses, broaching machines are often used to manufacture, to very high accuracy, the slots in aircraft and land-based turbine discs. To achieve the required accuracy, the broach cutters need to be inspected and measured to very high accuracy. The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is the ideal solution to monitor the broach cutters. The system can automatically verify their profile and control key dimensions. The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is extremely fast and accurate, it can be used directly on the shop floor, and it is free from any operator error.
The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is used by manufacturers to check broach cutters:
- Quickly check 100% of your production, directly on the shop floor!
- Eliminate operator subjectivity!
- Our systems are much faster & much more accurate than traditional approaches.
- Because the system doesn’t require any programming, it is extremely fast and well adapted for quick part changeover
- The system is appropriate for both small & large parts. You can check parts across the entire stage travel so that even large parts can be checked at high magnification, with very fine resolution.
- With its extended optical depth-of-field and Auto-Focus tool, the system is perfectly suited to deal with the challenges of precision broach cutter inspection.
- Advanced patented & patent-pending technology!
- Automatically measure and display deviations from nominal and quickly identify out-of-tolerance areas.
- Automatically collect measurements, statistics, images, and other data for complete documentation & reporting.
- The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is a drop-in replacement for traditional optical comparators.
- The system has a broad set of measurement tools to quickly, easily, and very accurately carry out all required verifications.
Much higher accuracy, directly on the shop floor!
Automatically compare the part to its CAD file and carry out a wide range of high-accuracy measurements
Accurately check a wide range of broach cutters