Inspection & Measurement of Othopedic Implants
The Ideal Solution for Orthopedic Implant Inspection (including knees, hips, plates, shoulders, and many more)
There are many reasons why the VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is employed by the manufacturers of orthopedic implants to inspect and measure the medical implants and devices they produce:
- Compare products directly to their CAD data, completely automatically (no more overlays or Mylars!)
- VisionGauge®'s patented CAD Auto-Align™ and CAD Auto-Pass/Fail™ tools are easy to use to automatically inspect and measure parts, and they produce very high-accuracy results.
- Demonstrated accuracy down to +/-0.0001" in real-world applications, right on the shop floor!
- VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are proven faster and allow for significant gains in throughput compared to traditional comparators.
- 100% consistent results between users - No more operator-to-operator variation!
- Automated programs can be stored and recalled per part as needed or the system can be used in manual mode - either way, the system is especially well suited for inspecting small lots with rapid part changeover.
- The systems provide multiple options for complete documentation and reporting of statistics, measurements, images, and other data.
- The system's extended optical depth-of-field and Auto-Focus tool easily overcome the difficulties of orthopedic implant inspection.
- Make defects truly stand out and entirely remove glare with multiple options for adapted computer-controlled LED illumination. VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators produce stunning results on both metal and plastic parts!
- Measure and display deviations from nominal completely automatically: Quickly and easily locate areas that are outside of tolerance.
- VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are not limited to performing inspections only in the camera's field-of-view: A part can be compared to its CAD/DXF data across the entire stage travel. Check large and long parts at high magnification and very fine resolution with ease.
VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are perfect to inspect a wide range of orthopedic implants and devices: knees, hips, plates, shoulders, and many more...
The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is used by many medical device manufacturers to carry out the inspection of a very wide range of orthopaedic implants
The systems are also widely used in the inspection of forgings.
The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is the new standard for inspecting orthopedic implants in the medical industry. Contact us to find out how we can solve your application.