VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparators are the perfect solution for the inspection and measurement of Thread Rolling Dies
- Automatically compare difficult-to-inspect thread rolling dies against their CAD data (no more overlays!)
- The system has no limitations as to part geometry.
- The system’s proprietary CAD-Auto-Align™ tool automatically lines up the CAD to the part, along one or multiple datums or by doing an overall “best fit”.
- The system’s proprietary CAD-Auto-Pass/Fail™ tool automatically produces an operator-independent PASS/FAIL result.
- The system can automatically locate and check the features of interest
- Demonstrated accurate, repeatable and operator-independent results, directly on the shop floor!
- The system supports both uniform and variable tolerances. You can apply tighter tolerances in critical areas and looser tolerances elsewhere.
- Automatically measure and display deviations from nominal and quickly identify out-of-tolerance areas.
- Automatically collect measurements, statistics, images and other data for complete documentation.
- Much faster than traditional approaches and completely eliminates operator subjectivity!
- The system is extremely to use: it can be setup so that – for the operator – everything is done using the barcode reader.
- The system is perfectly suited to overcome the challenges of thread rolling die inspection and measurement.
The VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator is the new standard for carrying out fast and accurate inspections in the thread rolling die industry.
Download a .pdf version of this VisionGauge® Digital Optical Comparator Application note here.